Why Your Business Should Be Using Video Marketing
Did you know that 45% of the world’s population uses social media? That’s almost half of the world! And a majority of those consumers prefer watching a video compared to reading text. (SupplyGem & Hootsuite’s 2019 Social Media Statistics)
So what does this mean? Video marketing is the golden ticket to online success!
Videos give your company the opportunity to increase audience engagement. You may choose to do a promotional video explaining your brand and purpose, or you may decide to do an explainer video for a product. Either way, video marketing allows your business to engage with consumers on a more authentic and personal level.
Video marketing can also benefit your company’s overall performance…
It Creates Brand Awareness
- Video builds trust in your company and gives your business a voice.
- By adding a video to your landing page, website conversions increase by 80%. (Dream Grow)
It Has A Larger Target Audience
- Videos can be posted on every social media platform.
- On social, videos get 12 times more shares than text and images combined. (World Stream)
It Generates More Revenue
- Video engages current and potential customers.
- 74% of users who watched an explainer video about a product bought it. (Dream Grow)
It Can Explain Everything
- Video efficiently explains a product or service before your audience disengages.
- 95% of viewers retain a message when they watch a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. (World Stream)
Today’s lifestyle is too busy for consumers to read through text and search the web for products. Make it easy for your audience and for your company by using video marketing!
Tips for a more effective video strategy:
- Over half of video content is viewed on a mobile device
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- Your company is 53 times more likely to show up first on Google if you have a video embedded on your website (Avasam)
Ready to make your video? Book a Camera Crew here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org