Job Opportunity: Production Coordinator
Assignment Desk, a Video Crewing Company, is hiring Hiring our next Production Coordinator. This is a sales and logistics position based in beautiful Charleston, SC. We’re growing fast and looking for a sharp person who wants to be involved in all aspects of booking video crew shoots. We collaborate and work with clients all over the world from major corporations to network sports, working at a fast pace to help them get the best crew possible.
Attitude, Attitude, Attitude. It starts with Attitude. If you have the right hard working, team player attitude, we want you. We can train you to learn the rest. To start, we need someone willing to show up at the same time every day, working 9am to 6pm. You’ll identify new clients while leveraging existing clients to build on success.
Communication is key to what we do and your interaction with clients is essential to understand their specific video crewing positions. Efficiently create estimates and send out invoices. Collect bills from our vendors and use QuickBooks to generate payment documents. You will be expected to take ownership and are responsible for the shoots you book. Daily duties may include – booking shoots, troubleshooting, pitching ideas and WINNING with us.
If you understand crew positions on shoots, video production gear and aren’t just an order taker then this is probably your position. If you don’t want to understand your clients, think for them and give them ideas on how to have better shoots and save money, then this isn’t for you. Stay where you are. This is a small company and team. We all pitch in to get everything done and work as a team. If you think you want to be on this team then apply.
- Work with Production Coordinators to help book shoots and take care of logistics and anything else we need.
- Booking and researching crew positions, including making phone calls to crew, negotiating rates and confirming shoot requirements.
- Maintain strong communication with crew members, clients and production staff.
- Following-up with crew on invoices, accurately entering invoices into QuickBooks.
- Maintain database of crew and client information.
- Other office maintenance duties as assigned.
- Must be hardworking and be able to work great with a team
- Proven ability to organize, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to strict schedules.
- Must be detail oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Able to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a constantly changing work environment.
- Working knowledge of the Internet, Google Mail, Google Calendar & MS Office.
- Can do what’s listed above
- Knowledge of video production, freelance and/or broadcast news a plus.
- Will pick up the phone
- Lives in Charleston now, not hoping to
- Can Google before asking a question when the answer can probably be found on Google
- Has used Quickbooks
- Actually likes Television, streaming or otherwise
- Sits for long periods of time.
- Types and reads on a computer.
- Communicates in-person, by telephone email and written correspondence.
Job Details: Salary – $28,500/year
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.