Assignment Desk Production Coordinator
Assignment Desk, a video production crewing company, needs an awesome Production Coordinator .
We’re growing and need another great person who wants to grow with us. We need a coordinators to help with all aspects of booking video shoots. This involves working with Major Network Sports, Network News, Corporate, Broadcast and Digital clients throughout the country and the world. We’re looking for someone that we like working with.
Do you like Barstool Sports? Did you watch the Super Bowl? Do you watch HGTV’s hit “Fixer Upper”? Does New York Fashion Week sound fun? Do you want to work on coordinating fun shoots like these and live in Charleston, SC at the same time? That’s what we do.
It starts with Attitude. If you have a hard working, team player attitude, we want you. We can train you to learn the rest. The big thing is, we need someone willing to show up at the same time everyday to help book shoots and WIN with us. You’ll identify new clients while leveraging existing clients to build on success. This is a logistics and operations position in need of a personality that clients want to work with. We’re looking for someone that our clients can get to know, like, and trust. This is not a creative position in a sense of you being behind the camera or in front of the lens.
The Production Coordinator will support the Managing Partner, Operations Manager, Production Manager and Production Coordinators in all aspects of planning and executing crew hires.
- Individual will be required to schedule camera crews, field production personnel and equipment locally, regionally and nationally under heavy time pressure.
- Booking and researching crew positions, including making phone calls to crew, negotiating rates and confirming shoot requirements.
- Maintain strong communication with crew members, clients and production staff.
- Following-up with crew on invoices, accurately entering invoices into QuickBooks.
- Maintain database of crew and client information.
- Other office maintenance duties as assigned.
Skills and knowledge:
- Must be hardworking and be able to work great with a team
- Proven ability to organize, manage multiple tasks, and adhere to a 9A-6P schedule. This is a in person office position. You’ll need to report to our Charleston office daily.
- Knowledge of video production, freelance and/or broadcast news a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative when needed.
- Able to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a constantly changing work environment.
- Marketing or sales experience and prior TV/film/video production experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of Internet, Google Mail, Google Calendar, MS Office and QuickBooks necessary
- Sits for long periods of time.
- Lifts heavy packages.
- Types and reads on a computer.
- Communicates in-person, by telephone email and written correspondence.
- Lives in Charleston now, not hoping to
- Organized & Hard Working
- Actually likes and watches content on Television, Social Media, Internet, etc.
- Believes in having fun at work
- Has the desire to dive deep with clients and associates to push for bigger and better ideas
- Is fearless – thriving in an environment where failure is accepted as a stepping stone to greatness
- Cares deeply – building personal relationships with co – workers, clients and within the community.
- Has integrity – doing the right thing no matter how hard it may be at times
- Never stops learning – taking the journey beyond their job title
Please email email@example.com with resume and cover letter.
Job Details: Salary + Benefits